The LMU-2720 is an economical vehicle tracking product designed for easy and reliable installation in automobiles. The LMU-2720 is an ideal solution for stolen vehicle, vehicle finance, auto rental and other automotive tracking applications.
Competitive Price, Competitive Technology, Competitive Edge
The LMU-2720 high-value tracking unit from CalAmp features a small size, superior GPS performance, ultra low power sleep modes, and three Inputs/Outputs (I/O). The LMU-2720 is a complete vehicle tracking and communications device incorporating next-generation, super-sensitive GPS technology on CDMA cellular networks for installation in any 12 or 24 volt mobile vehicle. Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the LMU-2720 mountable virtually anywhere in the vehicle for easy, inexpensive installations.
The LMU-2720 also leverages CalAmp's industry leading over-the-air device management and maintenance system, PULS (Programming, Updates, and Logistics System). Configuration parameters, PEG rules, and firmware can all be updated over the air. PULS offers out-of-the-box hands free configuration and automatic post-installation upgrades. You can also monitor unit health status across your customers' fleets to quickly identify issues before they become expensive problems.Power/IO cable (pn 8C567 available seperately)
Experience The Advantage
- Economical and flexible device
- Superior GPS & cellular quality
- 20 pin pwr/IO connector (pn 8C567 available seperately) Built-in battery backup
- Built-in or external cellular and GPS antenna for easy installation
- Built-in 3 direction motion sense and tilt alerting
- Low power sleep modes
- Over-the-air update capability for configuration or firmware
- Internal and external antenna configurations