Uniquely designed for operation on both GSM and CDMA networks, Vanguard 3000 offers more choice and redundancy in carrier networks.
This ready to deploy broadband router enables wireless data connectivity over public networks at 3G speeds for both fixed and mobile applications. For fixed applications, Vanguard 3000 provides reliable connectivity for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), Ethernet web cameras or any other Ethernet or serial device. For mobile applications, the unit is perfectly adapted for public service and metro bus rollouts. Check out the WiFi-enabled version to create mobile hot-spots.
GSM capabilities leverage high-speed HSUPA technology to provide data access at speeds up to 7.2 Mbps with backward compatibility to HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE and GPRS technology. CDMA capabilities include EV-DO Rev A at 3 Mbps downloads
- Serial and Ethernet interfaces simplify deployment and ease technology migration
- Secure, remote management with password protected configuration for easy upgrades and maintenance
- Rugged enclosure suitable for trunk mounting with a wide operating temperature range
- Multiple carriers in a single device
- Browser configuration, diagnostics and OTA updates
- Auto redial for always-on connection
- ODP partitioned flash and API for custom applications
- GRE tunneling, local IP, IPsec, VPN client and WAN gateways
- Internal expansion slot for embedded devices
- Optional local and remote GPS for AVL and local mapping (on WiFi version)
- Optional Wi-Fi client and access point
- This is the Generic carrier (world-wide) version.
- 22 foot, fused DC-Power cable is included with this unit, antennas NOT included