BC832 is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5 with NFC module using Nordic nRF52832 SoC. A chip antenna is integrated.
Size of this micro module is 7.8x8.8x1.3mm. It has 16 castellated pins for applications needing limited number of GPIOs. Additional 24 LGA (Land Grid Array) pins provide access to all nRF52832 GPIO pins.
32 GPIOs, firmware configurable and Peripherals
- Nordic nRF52832 QFAA with ARM Cortex M4F
- 512 KB flash, 64 KB RAM
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna
- NFC-A tag interface for Out Of Band pairing
- 128-bit AES HW encryption
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Nordic SoftDevice Ready
- Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update
- 12 bit/200KSps ADC
- 3x SPI Master/Slave, 8 Mbps
- 2x 2-wireMaster/Slave, I2C compatible
- Quadrature Demodulator (QDEC)
- I2S audio interface
- Digital microphone interface
- Peripherals: Temperature sensor, general comparator, Low power comparator, Random Number Generator
- 20 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- 5 x 32 bits, 3 x 24 bits Real Time Counters (RTC)
- Operation voltage: 1.7V to 3.6V
- Peak current: 5.4 mA RX, 5.3 mA TX at 0 dBm.
- 0.4 uA OFF mode, 1.8 uA idle
- RX sensitivity: -96 dBm
- TX power: -20 to +4 dBm in 4 dB steps
- Line of Sight Range: 50 meters (150 feet).
- Sizes: 7.8x8.8x1.3mm
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Integrated shield to resist EMI
- Evaluation board: EV-BC832
- FCC ID: X8WBC832
- IC (Industrial Canada) ID: 4100A-BC832
- Europe: Approved