The Linx HumRC Series Remote Control Transceiver modules offer a simple, efficient and cost-effective method of adding remote control capabilities to any product. The Master Development System provides a designer with all the tools necessary to correctly and legally incorporate the module into an end product. The boards serve several important functions:
- Rapid Module Evaluation: The boards allow the performance of the Linx HumRC™ Series modules to be evaluated quickly in a user’s environment. The development boards can be used to evaluate the range performance of the modules.
- Application Development: A prototyping board allows the development of custom circuits directly on the board. All signal lines are available on headers for easy access.
- Software Development: A programming dock with a PC interface allows development and testing of custom software applications for control of the module.
- Design Benchmark: The boards provide a known benchmark against which the performance of a custom design may be judged.
- The Master Development System includes 2 Carrier Boards, 2 RC Demo Boards, 2 Programming Dock Boards, 2 Prototype Boards 4 HumRC™ Series transceivers*, antennas, batteries and full documentation.
* One part is soldered to each Carrier Board