- Wireless Standard: Linx 900 MHz
- Form Factor: Development Kit
- Frequency: 900MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85C
The Linx HumRC Series Remote Control Transceiver modules offer a simple, efficient and cost-effective method of adding remote control capabilities to any product. The Basic Evaluation Kit provides a designer with all the tools necessary to correctly and legally incorporate the module into an end product. The boards serve several important functions:
- Rapid Module Evaluation: The boards allow the performance of the Linx HumRC™ Series modules to be evaluated quickly in a user’s environment. The development boards can be used to evaluate the range performance of the modules.
- Prototype Development: The demo boards serve as a reference design for the development of prototypes. Spare modules are also included for use on the first prototype boards.
- Design Benchmark: The boards provide a known benchmark against which the performance of a custom design may be judged.
The Master Development System includes 2 Carrier Boards, 2 RC Demo Boards, 4 HumRC™ Series transceivers*, antennas, batteries and full documentation.
* One part is soldered to each Carrier Board