- Wireless Standard: Linx 900 MHz
- Form Factor: Evaluation Module
- Frequency: 900MHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85C
- Low Cost
- MMCX connector for antenna and through-hole header interface
- Simple long range remote control implementation
- Optimized for battery powered devices
- Bi-directional operation and selectable acknowledgements provide a great deal of functionality
- Advanced features are available through standard UART serial interface
The HumRCTM Series transceiver is designed for reliable bi-directional remote control applications. It consists of a highly optimized Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) RF transceiver and integrated remote control transcoder. The FHSS system allows higher RF output power and, therefore, longer range than narrowband radios.
Eight status lines can be set up in any combination of inputs and outputs for the transfer of button or contact states. A selectable acknowledgement indicates that the transmission was successfully received. Versions are available in the 2400 to 2483MHz frequency bands.
Primary settings are hardware-selectable, which eliminates the need for an external microcontroller or other digital interface. For advanced features, optional software configuration is provided by a UART interface; however, no programming is required for basic operation.
The evaluation module contains the surface mount HumRCTM Series transceiver module and an MMCX connector on a single board with through-hole headers. This small board simplifies prototyping with the HumRCTM Series module.