WizFi310 is a small size WiFi module featuring 802.11b/g and 802.11n. It provides UART interfaces which enable connections to any embedded design utilizing an 8/16/32-bit microcontroller via simple AT commands.
Features & Benefits
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 72.2Mbps receive PHY rate and 72.2Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth
- 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
- Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
- Serial Interface : UART
- UART Max Baud : 921600 bps
- Soft AP : Enough memory retention, Wi-Fi Security (WEP, WPA/WPA2PSK), L2 Switching
- OTA(Over The Air F/W Upgrading)