- Form Factor: Network Controller
- Wireless Standard: 802.11b
- 48- 10/100/1000 Mbps GbE Ports
- 4 Types of Network Management Options
- 104 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Easy Web-Based Management Interface
- Network Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Email Alerts
- Locally Manage Wireless APs via Built-in Controller
- Centrally Manage Wired & Wireless Networks via ezMaster
EnGenius EWS1200-52T is an 48-Port Gigabit Layer 2 Managed Smart Switch with WLAN controller for simplified network configuration, monitoring, and management options plus ezMaster™ Centralized Network Management Software, a robust, yet easy-to-use Web-based tool. Its enterprise-class features optimize network efficiency ensuring peak performance while reducing capital and operating expenses for cost-conscious SMB organizations.
The Neutron Managed Smart Switch redefines network management with its deployment flexibility and extensive management options. Organizations can deploy and managed this full-featured Layer 2 Switch and connected wired and wireless devices according to their network needs.
Types of Deployment = 4 Types of Management
1. Wired LAN Only = Manage via third-party SNMP manager
2. Wired LAN+ Local Management = Manage locally via on-board tools
3. Wired LAN+Wireless APs+Local Management = Manage locally via built-in controller
4. Wired LAN+Wireless APs+Remote Management = Manage remote & distributed networks via ezMaster™
Fast Gigabit Wired Speeds
48x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
4x 10/100/1000 Mbps SFP Ports
Management Flexibility - 4 Types of Network Management Options
Deploy and manage this full-featured Layer 2 Switch and connected wired and wireless devices according to your network needs.
Network Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Email Alerts
Troubleshoot network issues, monitor connectivity and establish event-based email alerts for immediate notification of predetermined activities.
Locally Manage Wireless APs with Built-in Controller
Discover, configure and monitor up to 50 Neutron EWS Access Points through the Switch’s WLAN controller capabilities.
Centrally Manage Wired & Wireless Networks via ezMaster
Remotely manage hundreds of Neutron EWS wired and wireless devices across the network regardless of its size or location with no licensing or subscriptions fees.
Visibly Rich Reporting & Analytics
Complete network visibility in areas such as traffic flow, demand, network topology and more.