- Form Factor: M.2 (NGFF)
- Chipset: Qualcomm QCA9377-7
- Wireless Standard: 802.11ac/abgn + BT
- Frequency: 2.4/5GHz, Dualband
- Antenna: 2x2 MIMO (2Tx2R)
Dual - Band 802.11ac Solution
- Standard: 802.11ac/b/g/n
- Interface: M.2 (PCIe: WLAN; USB2.0: Bluetooth)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174
- Antenna: 2 x IPEX MHF4 connector, 2T2R
- Concurrent Wi-Fi and BT co-existence
- Data rate up to 867Mbps
- Enhanced wireless security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS, 802.1x
- Support Windows
SparkLAN WNFQ-255ACN(BT) is an 802.11ac/b/g/n Dual-Band WiFi + Bluetooth NGFF card based on Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174 chipset. It supports 2T2R (Support WiFi/BT co-existence) technology, which runs up to 867Mbps and 1~3Mbps EDR for BT. The WWNFQ-255ACN(BT) supports 20/40/80MHz and 256-QAM to maximize bandwidth efficiency..
Higher throughput for Enterprise Networking
Adopting the latest 802.11ac solution, WNFQ-255ACN(BT) is ideal for next-generation high throughput enterprise networking solution.
Secure Wireless Connection
Incorporated with advanced security encryption, such as WEP, WPA, WPA2, and 802.1x, it helps prevent users’ devices from malicious attacks.