- Form Factor: M.2 (NGFF)
- Chipset: Qualcomm QCA9377-7
- Wireless Standard: 802.11ac/abgn + BT
- Frequency: 2.4/5GHz, Dualband
- Antenna: 1x1 MIMO (1Tx1R)
Dual-Band 802.11ac Solution
- Standard: 802.11ac/b/g/n
- Interface: M.2 (PCIe: WLAN; USB2.0: Bluetooth)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377
- Antenna: 2 x IPEX MHF4 connector, 1T1R with RX diversity
- Concurrent Wi-Fi and BT co-existence
- 802.11ac 2.0 with MU-MIMO
- Data rate up to 433Mbps
- Enhanced wireless security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS, 802.1x
- Support Windows
SparkLAN WNFQ-158ACN(BT) is an 802.11ac/b/g/n Dual-Band Wi-Fi + Bluetooth M.2 card based on Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 chipset. It supports 1T1R with RX diversity (Support Wi-Fi/BT co-existence) technology, which runs up to 433Mbps and 1~3Mbps EDR for BT. The WNFQ-158ACN(BT) supports 20/40/80MHz and 256-QAM to maximize bandwidth efficiency.
Higher throughput for Enterprise Networking
Adopting the latest 802.11ac solution, WNFQ-158ACN(BT) is ideal for next-generation high throughput enterprise networking solution.
Secure Wireless Connection
Incorporated with advanced security encryption, such as WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS, and 802.1x, it helps prevent users’ devices from malicious attacks.