- Form Factor: USB Mini Card
- Chipset: Realtek RTL8191SU
- Wireless Standard: 802.11bgn
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
Embedded Works P/N EW1030UB
AW-NU103 Product Features
* Compliant with IEEE802.11n standard
* 2 antennas to support 1(Transmit) × 2(Receive) Diversity technology
* High speed wireless connection up to 300Mbps
* Low power consumption and high performance
* Enhanced wireless security
Azurewave introduces the pioneer of the IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB wireless module AW-NU103. The AW-NU103 USB wireless module is a highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) solution to let users enjoy the digital content through the latest wireless technology without using the extra cables and cords. It enables a high performance, cost effective, low power, compact solution that easily fits onto one side of a USB.
Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard, the AW-NU103 uses Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), BPSK, QPSK, CCK and QAM baseband modulation technologies.
A high level of integration and full implementation of the power management functions specified in the IEEE 802.11 standard minimize system power requirements by using AW-NU103.
Longer Range and Faster Speed
Comparing to 802.11g technology, 802.11n draft 3.0 standard make big improvement on speed and range. It Increases wireless range by up to 2 times and reduces dead spots in coverage area. The data rate can up to 300Mbps data rate.