- Form Factor: USB Mini Card
- Chipset: Ralink RT5390U
- Wireless Standard: 802.11bgn
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Antenna: 2x2 MIMO (2Tx2R)
WPER-172GN Product Features:
* Chipset: Ralink RT5390U
* Interface: USB Half Mini Card
* Wireless connection up to 150Mbps
* RF 1T x 1R
* Enhanced wireless security: 64/128-bits WEP, WPA, and WPA2
* Windows XP/Vista, Win 7, Linux
SparkLAN wireless USB Half Mini Card WPER-172GN, embedded with Ralink's RT5390U chipset, is compliant with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standard. It runs up to 150Mbps data rates. Comparing to 802.11g technology, it makes big improvement on speed and range.
WPER-172GN is a Wi-Fi module in Half Mini Card form factor but with USB Bus interface. Half Mini Card has standard dimensions so developer is not compelled to design its System Board according to individual USB module's size. WPER-172GN is designed properly for any wireless enabled devices with Half Mini Card slot that uses USB Bus interface.
WPER-172GN eliminates hardware and software development time and thus reduces time-to-market. It quickly enables networking functionality for products, and let designers focus on core product design competency.