Satcom based GPS tracker, IP67 sealed, Once Per Day Location Updates
trak500_SmartOne C Global Tracker with 1 Year Service
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Operates on 5v external line power, 8-22v regulator cable, or (4) AAA Lithium Batteries
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging reduction mode: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) and digital inputs (interface cable required)
Designed for the intelligent management of fixed and mobile assets, the SmartOne C is a practical solution for a multitude of options including work trailers, generators, and high-value assets, intermediate bulk containers, vehicles and boats as a solution to improve your assets operating efficiency and security. The unit has an integrated GPS receiver and a satellite comm uplink, does not use the ceullar network.
The SmartOne C can be line-powered, or in the absence or interruption of external power, the SmartOne C will automatically switch to battery back-up. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The SmartOne C utilizes motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne C is configured to track its asset's specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text