- Cost Optimized "Single Shipment" Use
- Global Coverage with "Ocean Mode" for extended shipments
- Compact Design with "One Button Activation"
- SC iOn Platform Visibility & Monitoring Services
- Uses Alkaline Battery (12-day battery life when configured for 15-min location updates)
The SC1102 is a one-time use covert tracking device optimized for cargo and package tracking. The device provides real-time supply chain visibility and compliance solutions. The SC1102 can provide cargo location through cellular and Wi-Fi fixes, while transmitting and logging temperature sensor values.
The SC1102 is used for capturing in-transit temperature and location over land or sea. It is typically deployed when device retrieval is not required, difficult or not possible. The device can operate in ocean mode, which is a low power mode until activated manually or with geo-spatial events. Once the shipment arrives, all data and events are transmitted to the SC iOn™ Command Portal.
Packing List: (1) SC1102