- LoRaWANTM Certified. Hourly temperature measurements
- Daily trap state updates (24 hours’ worth of temperature data, current battery level and trap status (opened/closed/catch)
- Instant update when trap is moved or after catching something. Shake/move detection
- Low power/3 years of battery life * at 25°C.
- Easy installation, works out of the box
- Ability to detect false-positive 'catches' (the trap snapped, but didn't catch anything). Ability to perform diagnostic ranging tests. Reset feature
Through the LoRa technology the communication runs via your private network (LoRa Gateway). The end-to-end solution of Xignal, from sensor to online portal, is easy to use. Xignal communicate the status of the trap: armed, un-armed and un-armed with catch. You can view the status via our online portal (my.xignal.com) or via our app for Apple and Android.