- Wireless Standard:
- Form Factor:
- Frequency: 2412 ~ 2472MHz
902 ~ 928MHz ISM
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Provisioned for The Things Network
- 1 x WAN port(10/100)
- 802.11bgn 2T2R
- Ethernet, Wireless Bridge, 3G/4G Dongle Interface
- AES 128 Security
- Built-in LoRa Antenna / External Antenna Option
- Listen Before Talk Downlink
- Web UI Configuration
- Supports OTA and USB upgrades
Start testing and deploying your LoRaWAN devices on TheThingsNetwork immediately. This Internet of Things (IoT) LoRa Gateway is specifically designed for wide area smart grid applications. Applications include, but not limited to, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc.
This gateway is very suitable for small businesses or private areas that include parking lots, exhibition centers, campuses, etc.