- LoRa Arduino Shield Evaluation Board, supports 868/ 915/ 923 MHz
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, LinkIt ONE
- Switchable protocol (LoRaWAN compliant protocol/ GlobalSat proprietary protocol M.O.S.T.)
- Available node library and sample code for Arduino
- Long range transmission (1km to 10km)
- 2-way duplex communication
- High penetration and strong anti-interference capability
- LED status indication
- For coverage and loading test
- For Gateway and Network Server inter-operability test
- For pre-deployment evaluation
The LoRa Evaluation Board LM-130H1 AEB is a built-in switchable protocol (LoRaWAN /M.O.S.T.) device based on the GlobalSat LM-130H1 module which is a LoRaWAN certified module.
This node provides a convenient platform to quickly demonstrate the long-range and low power consumption capabilities of the modem, it can works as an end-node device in the LoRaWAN infrastructure or in GlobalSat proprietary M.O.S.T. mode.
The LM-130H1 AEB is compatible with Arduino and LinkItOne, it also comes with the available node library and sample code for Arduino. As with all LoRa products, it can help developers to develop the applications rapidly, including hardware and software design by using high level ASCII command to control the protocol, before the end product is ready.