- Wireless Standard:
- Form Factor:
- Frequency: 868/915MHz
- Operating Temperature:
The Vinduino sensor station is designed for optimizing agricultural irrigation, aimed at saving 25% irrigation water and providing actionable information about crop status. This station represents the 3rd generation design of our remote sensor platform, and has gone through extensive vineyard field trials.
- Arduino based, easy to customize programming
- 4 electrically separated inputs for soil moisture sensors
- Supports Wifi (ESP8266, not included) or Globalsat LM-210 LoRa module for long
- Irrigation valve control output
- Several options for temperature/humidity sensors
- Solar battery charger
- Real time clock for sleep mode power saving and precise irrigation timing
- Load switch for actuators or sensors that require electric power
- Vinduino soil moisture sensor
- Watermark SS200 soil moisture sensor
- DHT11, DHT22
The Vinduino sensor station is designed for continuous unattended operation. It is powered by a small solar panel, and a built-in battery charger ensures that the system working overnight and during periods with dense cloud cover. The battery voltage can be monitored remotely to check battery health.
The Vinduino sensor station is designed to be used with a Globalsat LoRaLAN compatible gateway.