Don't have an existing network connection where you need it most?
The MonnitLink™ Cellular gateway allows your Monnit Wireless Sensors
to communicate with the iMonnit™ Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring
and Notification System via Sprint cellular networks. This is the
perfect solution for remote locations, or where an existing internet
connection is not an option.
The new cellular gateway is an advanced all wireless M2M gateway
that enables fast time-to-market solutions for a wide range of M2M
The MonnitLink Cellular Gateway is based on the latest Dual-band
CDMA wireless engine and comes integrated with Monnit's wireless
access point network (WAN) for use with all Monnit wireless sensors.
- Works with Sprint Wireless Network
- Supports multiple RF technologies including 900, 868 and 433
MHz sensor solutions
- True plug & play, no hassles for internet configuration
- No PC required for operation
- Low-cost cellular service packages
- Remote software upgrade capability
- Local status LEDs with transmission and online status
- 50,000 sensor message memory
- Watchdog function and on-line heart-beat control
- AC power supply
- Optional 24 hour battery backup
- Dual Band CDMA (800/1900 MHz)
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- FCC and IC certified.