Monnit's industrial wireless temperature sensor uses an external
sensor probe to measure temperature up to 3 ft away from the
wireless unit. Perfect for fast changing, temperature critical
applications such as freezers, coolers or heaters. User
customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and
thresholds that will trigger text or email alerts from the system.
This product is provided with a Traceable Calibration Certification
which meets the requirements and complies with ISO 17025. The
Traceable Certificate indicates that the product is traceable to
standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST), a U.S. Government agency within the Commerce
A Traceable Certificate includes all of the information to meet
today's stringent accreditation demands, government specifications,
and ISO 9000 requirements. This information includes serial number,
certificate number, model number, calibration test equipment,
equipment serial number, equipment calibration due date, unit
accuracy, uncertainty, unit test conditions, test points, individual
unit's specific test date, unit's next calibration due date,
tester's name, and signature of the metrology manager.
Due to current demand of Monnit NIST certified sensors, orders containing
these products may take up to 4 weeks to ship.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- 3 ft external temperature probe.
- Lab Calibrated
- Includes NIST certificate
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.