The wireless temperature sensor uses an external probe to
measure temperature with more accuracy and greater thermal range.
Perfect for fast changing, temperature critical applications such as
coolers/heaters. User customization allows you to set the
frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for
"Alarms", "Alerts" and "FYIs".
This product is provided with a Traceable Calibration Certification
which meets the requirements and complies with ISO 17025. The
Traceable Certificate indicates that the product is traceable to
standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and
A Traceable Certificate includes all of the information to meet
today's stringent accreditation demands, government specifications,
and ISO 9000 requirements. This information includes serial#,
certificate#, model#, calibration test equipment,
equipment serial#, equipment calibration due date, unit
accuracy, uncertainty, unit test conditions, test points, individual
unit's specific test date, unit's next calibration due date,
tester's name, and signature of the metrology manager.
Due to current demand of Monnit NIST certified sensors, orders for
this product may take up to 4 weeks to ship.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- FCC and IC certified.
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- 3 ft external temperature probe.
- Lab Calibrated
- Includes NIST certificate
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and