The wireless temperature sensor uses an external sensor probe to
measure temperature with more accuracy and greater thermal range.
Perfect for fast changing, temperature critical applications such as
coolers or heaters. User customization allows you to set the
frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for
"Alarms", "Alerts" and "FYIs".
This product is provided with a Traceable Calibration Certification
meeting the requirements and complies with ISO 17025. The
Traceable Certificate indicates that the product is traceable to
standards from National Institute of Standards and
A Traceable Certificate includes all of the information to meet
today's stringent accreditation demands, government specifications,
and ISO 9000 requirements. This information includes serial#,
certificate#, model#, calibration test equipment,
equipment serial#, equipment calibration due date, unit
accuracy, uncertainty, unit test conditions, test points, individual
unit's specific test date, unit's next calibration due date,
tester's name, and signature of the metrology manager.
Due to current demand of Monnit NIST sensors, orders
for these products may take up to 4 weeks to ship.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- FCC and IC certified.
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- 3 ft external temperature probe.
- Lab Calibrated
- Includes NIST certificate
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting