The Monnit industrial wireless compass sensor uses a highly
sensative 3 axis digital compass to return the orientation of the
device in regards to magnetic north. Great for tracking directional
behavior and positioning. User customization allows you to set
alerts via SMS text or email if criteria are met or exceeded.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Uses 3-axis digital compass.
- FCC and IC certified.
- North and East Calibration
- Heading Offset (for true north)
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and