Monnit's industrial wireless single input pulse counter can be
integrated with a water or power meter that provides a pulse output
to count the number of actuations occurring within a given time
The pulse counter is by default, set-up to operate with signals that
are less than 10Hz. Through software it can be changed to a
maximum of 20Hz.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Counts the number of pulses in given time frame. (User can set
to aggregate pulses, or set to report each pulse as an
- Product comes with standard 36 in wires.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and