Monnit's industrial wireless voltage meter is capable of measuring
the voltage off another device, battery, or sensor, up to 1.2 volts
DC by connecting the leads on the sensor to the positive and ground
terminals of the device being measured. Examples of interfacing
devices include, but are not limited to: Strain Gauge, Pressure
Transducer, RTD, Thermistor, or Thermocouple, Piezo Electric
sensors, Photoresistor, Industrial Accelerometer, any kind of
variable resistor, any kind of sensor that outputs a voltage, etc.
If the device being measured is passive, the user must supply their
own excitation voltage, as the Monnit wireless voltage meter is
really just a “voltage observer”. Cannot be used for AC voltage
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
WARNING: Use caution when interfacing to the Monnit Wireless Voltage
Meter. Negative voltages, any kind of AC Voltages, or DC Voltage
exceeding 3.6V WILL DAMAGE the electronics of the Monnit Wireless
Sensor. Monnit is not responsible for troubleshooting, replacing or
reimbursing damages incurred by disregarding this warning.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- FCC and IC certified.
- Interfaces with other devices up to 1.2 VDC
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and