Monnit's industrial wireless dry contact sensor can be used to
detect contact between two wired contact points. This sensor can be
used with an external mechanical switch or a contact plate.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
Note - If customized external leads are needed for placement, call a
sales representative to customize your order.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- 12 Inches
- Senses immediate contact between wires.
- Can also sense when contact is broken.
- Variety of lead lengths available.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and