Monnit's industrial wireless active RF ID sensor can be used as a
digital ID tag for an object allowing you to track its contents and
tell if it is on premises or not. These sensors are perfect for
managing assets such as car lots or construction equipment.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Manage and identify assets.
- Assign contents to an object for tracking.
- Know when things have been removed from premises.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and