Monnit's industrial wireless water detection sensor alerts you of
potential property damage that results from flooding or leaks. Place
this sensor anywhere flooding or faulty plumbing could cause a
problem. This sensor can also be used to detect a lack of water,
allowing you to know when a container is nearing empty.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
Note - If customized external leads are needed for placement, call a
sales representative to customize your order.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Senses immediate presence of water.
- Can also sense non-presence of water.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Use for detection of any non-cumbustible liquid.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and