Monnit's industrial wireless humidity sensor allows you to monitor
the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure. Ideal
for monitoring humidity within greenhouses, industrial spaces,
museums, saunas and humidors. They can also be used for residential
applications such as controlling mold, mildew or dust mites. User
customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the
ability to set thresholds for alerts. Available with standard 6 inch
wire lead or 36 inch wire lead.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
In an effort to consolidate our humidity sensor offering, all Monnit
humidity sensors now feature the same hardware as found in our
previously available high accuracy humidity sensors at a lower
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Scientific grade sensor.
- FCC and IC certified.
- +/- 1.8% accuracy (between 10% - 90% RH).
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and