Monnit's industrial high temperature wireless sensor uses an RTD to
accurately measure temperatures from -50°C to +370°C. Perfect for
high temperature critical applications such as ovens, heaters,
furnaces and boilers. User customization allows you to set the
frequency of sensor readings and create notifications from the
system when certian criteria have been met or exceeded.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Accurate to +/- 0.3°C @ 0°C.
- RTD temperature range: -50°C to +370°C. (-58°F to 700°F)
- Good for high temperature applications.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and