Monnit's industrial wireless temperature sensor uses an external
sensor probe to measure temperature up to 3 ft away from the
wireless unit. Perfect for fast changing, temperature critical
applications such as freezers, coolers or heaters. User
customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and
thresholds that will trigger text or email alerts from the system.
This industrial wireless sensor features a Lithium Iron Phosphate
rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep
the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light
present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power
the sensor for up to 5 years.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Rechargeable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- External 3dBi RP SMA antenna (included)
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- 3 ft external temperature probe.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and