Monnit's industrial wireless pressure sensor is capable of measuring
gas, liquid or vapor pressures from 0-160 PSI. This sensor can be
used anywhere a pressure gauge can be used. Requires 12 - 32 VDC
input. This solution combines a standard pressure transducer
interfaced to a Monnit Wit wireless radio. The Pressure Transducer
is NEMA 4X, CE rated. User customization allows you to set
notifications and alerts from the system so you can know immediately
if pressure is above or below an optimal range.
Requires external 12-32 VDC power for pressure gauge
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- Works with Gas, Liquid or Vapor.
- 0-160 PSI Rating.
- Transducer is NEMA 4X, CE Rated.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and