The industrial wireless activity vibration counting sensor
accumulates vibration activity, giving the user an idea of how much
activity has occurred. Instead of just indicating that vibration is
present, it quantifies the vibration by counting the number of
vibrations detected in a user specified time period ("Aware State"
time interval). When no vibrations are present, the sensor reports
in on its basic heartbeat with a value of 0.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- Count vibrations.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and