Monnit's industrial wireless accelerometer activates at given time
intervals to measure the intensity and frequency of movement or if
g-force exceeds a user defined threshold. Place this sensor on
constantly moving objects to take periodic measurements of their
movement, or on running machinery to be alerted if movement exceeds
a certain threshold.
This version of the accelerometer activates when g-forces are
exceeded by a user defined threshold - up to 8 g-force. The user can
key in the desired threshold for the g-force trigger. This sensor
has two operation modes that can be also selected by the user: High
Performance and Low Power. High Performance has an output data rate
of 800 Hz with the High Pass Filter cutoff at 16 Hz while the Low
Power has an output data rate of 12.5 Hz with the High Pass Filter
cutoff at 0.25 Hz.
These accelerometers do not "stream" continuous data. Please
reference the data sheet for further information.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and