Monnit's industrial wireless multi-input pulse counter can be
integrated with a water or power meter that provides a pulse output
to count the number of actuations occurring within a given time
frame. This sensor supports up to 4 simultaneous inputs.
The pulse counter is by default, set-up to operate with signals that
are less than 10Hz. Through software it can be changed to a
maximum of 20Hz.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- Counts the number of pulses in given time frame. (User can set
to aggregate pulses, or set to report each pulse as an
- Support up to four seperate inputs.
- Product comes with standard 36in wires.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and