Monnit's industrial wireless 500 VAC/VDC voltage measurement sensor
is an analog measuring device that reports the measured voltage on
user specified intervals. The sensor has three operating modes, in
which you can obtain the voltage measurement in VACrms (root mean
squared), the peak voltage, or the DC voltage. The modes must be set
at the time of purchase; otherwise the default mode measures VACrms.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Interfaces with other devices up to 500 VAC/VDC.
- Max sensor input voltage up to 600 volts (will return a max of
500 volts in software).
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and