Monnit industrial wireless 0-20mA current meters are capable of
measuring the current off another device or sensor, up to 20mA (DC),
by connecting the leads of the sensor to the positive and ground
terminals of the device being measured. Examples of interfacing
devices include, but are not limited to: Current transducers (CTs)
with outputs up to 20 mA, pH sensor, dissolved oxygen sensor,
pressure sensor, magnetic flow meters, velocity or acceleration
sensors, industrial vibration sensors, industrial accelerometers,
any kind of sensor that specifies the output is in (mA) within the
range of 0 - 20.
WARNING: Use caution when interfacing to the Monnit 0-20mA Current
meter. Negative voltages, any kind of AC Voltages, or DC Voltage
exceeding 3.6V WILL DAMAGE the electronics of the wireless sensor.
Monnit is not responsible for troubleshooting, replacing or
reimbursing damages incurred by disregarding this warning.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- Interfaces with sensors between 0-20 mA.
- FCC and IC certified.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and