Monnit industrial wireless voltage meters are capable of measuring
the voltage off another device, battery, or sensor. This sensor is
capable of measuring voltage up to 1.2 volts DC by connecting the
leads on the sensor to the positive and ground terminals of the
device being measured. Examples of interfacing devices include, but
are not limited to: Strain Gauge, Pressure Transducer, RTD,
Thermistor, or Thermocouple, Piezo Electric sensors, Photoresistor,
Industrial Accelerometer, any kind of variable resistor, any kind of
sensor that outputs a voltage, etc. If the device being measured is
passive, the user must supply their own excitation voltage, as the
Monnit wireless voltage meter is really just a “voltage observer”.
Cannot be used for AC voltage measurement.
WARNING: Use caution when interfacing to the Monnit Wireless Voltage
Meter. Negative voltages, any kind of AC Voltages, or DC Voltage
exceeding 3.6V WILL DAMAGE the electronics of the Monnit Wireless
Sensor. Monnit is not responsible for troubleshooting, replacing or
reimbursing damages incurred by disregarding this warning.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Interfaces with other devices up to 1.2 VDC
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency
and other variables.