Monnit's industrial wireless humidity sensor allows you to monitor
the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure. Ideal
for monitoring humidity within greenhouses, industrial spaces,
museums, saunas and humidors. They can also be used for residential
applications such as controlling mold, mildew or dust mites. User
customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the
ability to set thresholds for alerts. Available with standard 6 inch
wire lead or 36 inch wire lead.
In an effort to consolidate our humidity sensor offering, all Monnit
humidity sensors now feature the same hardware as found in our
previously available high accuracy humidity sensors at a lower
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable, Single AA, 2500mAH, 3.6V Battery
- -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- 300 - 350 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life.**
- IP66 NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, weatherproof enclosure.
- Scientific grade sensor.
- FCC and IC certified.
- +/- 1.8% accuracy (between 10% - 90% RH).
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and