The Monnit wireless pressure sensor (50 PSIG) measures pressure from
0-50 PSIG using a 5 volt pressure transducer. By connecting the
Monnit wireless pressure sensor to a pressurized gas, liquid or
vapor supply line, it can measure the pressure within the line and
send data to the iMonnit Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification
System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed
and exported as a data sheet or graph. User customization allows you
to set notifications and alerts from the system so you can know
immediately if pressure is above or below an optimal range.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- FCC and IC certified.
- Works with Gas, Liquid or Vapor.
- No External Power Required.
- Measures pressure from 0-50 PSIG.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and