Monnit wireless airflow detectors use a flexible, stress sensitive
ribbon to detect air flow within heating and air conditioning duct
work. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings
and the ability to set notifications or alerts from the iMonnit
online sensor monitoring system if airflow is detected or not
Note: This sensor does not provide a measurement value for the
amount of airflow.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- Detects airflow when engaged for more than 2 seconds.
- Will also alert when no airflow is detected.
- Bend Sensor / Potentiometer.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and