The wireless grains per pound sensor measures the mass in grains of
H2O in otherwise dry air. Put simplistically, the measurement is the
weight of water in air. This sensor uses a calibrated humidity
sensor to obtain the absolute humidity at the current temperature
and converts that value into the Grains per Pound measurement
displayed. User customization allows you to set the frequency of
readings and the ability to set thresholds for alerts.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- +/- 1.8% under normal conditions (10% - 90% RH)
- Measures the weight of water in air.
- Scientific grade sensor.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and