The wireless activity vibration counting sensor accumulates
vibration activity, giving the user an idea of how much activity has
occurred. Instead of just indicating that vibration is present, it
quantifies the vibration by counting the number of vibrations
detected in a user specified time period ("Aware State" time
interval). When no vibrations are present, the sensor reports in on
its basic heartbeat with a value of 0.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- Count vibrations.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and