Monnit wireless accelerometers can be used in a host of applications
where knowing impact, vibration, inclination, etc. is required.
The wireless accelerometer - Impact Detection sensor activates when
g-forces are exceeded by a user defined threshold - up to 8 g-force.
The user can key in the desired threshold for the g-force trigger.
This sensor has two operation modes that can be also selected by the
user: High Performance and Low Power. High Performance has an output
data rate of 800 Hz with the High Pass Filter cutoff at 16 Hz while
the Low Power has an output data rate of 12.5 Hz with the High Pass
Filter cutoff at 0.25 Hz.
These accelerometers do not "stream" continuous data. Please
reference the data sheet for further information.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- FCC and IC certified.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and