The wireless 1 input pulse counter can be integrated with a water or
power meter that provides a pulse output to count the number of
actuations occurring within a given time frame.
The pulse counter is by default, set-up to operate with signals that
are less than 10Hz. Through software it can be changed to a
maximum of 20Hz.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- Counts the number of pulses in given time frame. (User can set
to aggregate pulses, or set to report each pulse as an
- Product comes with standard 36 in wires.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency
and other variables.