The 500 VAC/VDC Voltage Measurement Sensor is an analog measuring
device that reports the measured voltage on user specified
intervals. The sensor has three operating modes, in which you can
obtain the voltage measurement in VACrms (root mean squared), the
peak voltage, or the DC voltage. The modes can be set by the user;
the default mode measures VACrms.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- FCC and IC certified.
- Interfaces with other devices up to 500 VAC/VDC.
- Max sensor input voltage up to 600 volts (will return a max of
500 volts in software).
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and