The Wireless AC Voltage Detection Sensor notifies of the presence or
absence of electricity. It is intended for use on devices using
supply power from 24 - 500 VAC. Not intended for voltages higher
than 500 VAC and also not intended for use with DC sources. Perfect
for HVAC systems, sprinkler systems, sump pumps and any other type
of electrical appliance monitoring. This sensor triggers on the
state change from presence to absence of voltage and vice versa. The
data is displayed as either "No Voltage" or "Voltage Detected".
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- Interfaces with electrical devices or power lines from 24 -
- FCC and IC certified.
- Max sensor input voltage up to 600 VAC
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and