The wireless high temperature wireless sensor uses an RTD to
accurately measure temperatures from -50°C to +370°C (-58°F to
700°F). Perfect for high temperature critical applications such as
ovens, heaters, furnaces and boilers. User customization allows you
to set the frequency of sensor readings and create notifications
from the system when certian criteria have been met or exceeded.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- 2 Replaceable AA 1.5 V Batteries
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, included AA batteries will last
more than 4 Years. **
- Accurate to +/- 0.3°C @ 0°C.
- RTD temperature range: -50°C to +370°C. (-58°F to 700°F)
- Good for high temperature applications.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Mounting flanges for easy securement
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and