Monnit's wireless water temperature sensor can collect temperature
data of water or other non-combustible liquids using a sealed NTC
thermistor with 3 foot lead wires. Powered by a single CR2032 coin
cell battery and optimized for long life (approx. 1-2 years with
normal use). User customization allows you to set the frequency of
readings and thresholds that will trigger text or email alerts from
Note - While the wire leads and thermistor have a water tight seal,
the electronics housing (RF portion) is not sealed for wet
environments or outdoor use. If needed, we recommend using Monnit
industrial water temperature sensors.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +100°C (-40° to 212°F).
- 3 ft water sealed, external temperature probe.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and