Monnit Wireless Battery Health Sensors are analog voltage meters
designed to measure battery voltage at specified intervals and
wirelessly send the voltage readings to iMonnit, the online sensor
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2
- Interfaces with batteries up to 48 VDC
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and